Welcome
Welcome to intothevoid

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Picture of the Party together!

General discussion on anything D&D, beer, women etc...

Picture of the Party together!

Postby Hawkeye » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:38 pm

Here is a nice family picture. Click on to make bigger!
Attachments
party.png
Smile for the camera!
Hawkeye
Site Admin

Re: Picture of the Party together!

Postby Scorpio » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:03 am

Such a happy family...WHY DO THE FORUMS LOOK ALL BLOODY?!?

Are you trying to hint at something oh mighty GM ? Bad things to come? I'm not very excited about going down that fucking hole beat up as we are...and yet if we try to back and regroup and get some healing powers back the Quillinari will probably come back in force to find out who ganked their thralls.

Then there's always the addictive stimpaks...thanks for that. I see where this is going cut to a few months from now, heroes are insane and all addicted to getting healed. You did cut your GMing teeth playing Warhammer, I really shouldn't be all that surprised.

Yay! horrible death or madness and addiction...Or wait maybe BOTH!

Let's Do This!
Scorpio

Re: Picture of the Party together!

Postby Hawkeye » Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:00 am

Just a post to keep the forum active. Almost Lost it....
Hawkeye
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion